Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been too long since I posted pics...

My big boy Blake
Matching cousins Happy Viola

It happens
Dinner and a Movie!
Disclaimer: Long day, picked Daddy up at the Airport watched 1/2 the movie on the way there and back and then Daddy had bowling league last night so, yes I let them watch the rest while eating top ramen!
However, even if that were not the circumstances...I would probably do it anyways.
I am SUCH A GOOD MOM!
Sometimes you just gotta have a lazy night.

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Oh my goodness - dinner and a movie... too funny!! Don't let Andy see that! =) And matching shirts, too cute!! =)

The Miller Family said...

I know it's bad...I will have to post a disclaimer.

Elizabeth said...

No need to explain. I think it's a great idea sometimes. I've heard of ice cream for dinner once a year. It's fun for the kids!

Jenne said...

YES! Sometimes you just GOTTA have a lazy night. Good for you!