Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks Daddy!

First off...why is it even an option to put pictures on the left! I thought I would try something new and I am SO annoyed with this whole blog. Every time you try and move something around or add a new pic it totally ruins my previous pictures. Ok, I got that out - thank you! So I am going to post this even though the pictures are a mess because I just can't handle moving them around any more!
Michael brought home a 3D transformer puzzle from a co-worker for the kids. It started out fun and then the kids (and me) got very stir crazy while we waited for Daddy to read the next step in the directions, pop out the next pieces and instructions on how to put them together. Something I have realized about Mike and I, we work very differently. I want to stay busy, get the work done, move, move, move! Michael is a planner, reads instructions (because they were written for a reason and "it will save time in the long run it you do it right the first time"), and moves at a steady and strong speed. It must be the engineer in him. So needless to say 15 mins into the puzzle the kids and I were long gone. Mike worked steady and consistently and finally was done! Thanks babe for stickin it out :)












4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

That looks cool!

tim|helen|adia|kalanie|rilanna said...

i totally agree with your 'pictures on the left' annoyance. seriously, why is that so difficult??? i gave up long long ago and have been a 'center' picture blogger since. my posts may not be unique or cute but it sure saves time and my mood in the long run. :)
nice work mike, by the way!

tim|helen|adia|kalanie|rilanna said...

just realized that michael is not 'mike'. so let me try again...

nice work michael, by the way!

Elizabeth said...

He looks so proud. :)

Hey, I tried sending you an email just a minute ago and it was rejected. Could you shoot me one so I have the correct one. Weird.