Sunday, April 5, 2009

Michael Miller...I mean Fletcher!

Michael finally knows what it's like to be a Fletcher! He went into urgent care early this morning to find out he has strep throat. His tonsils are disturbingly big and he could barley swallow so they put him on a little cocktail of antibiotics and steroids. Even though he is a poor sick guy I can't but find humor in the fact that the steroids have turned him into a Fletcher. He is physically exhausted but he can't stop from walking around the house aimlessly...and his mind is racing with ideas and thoughts. It's funny people! This is the guy that can stare at the wall and when you ask him what he is thinking about he says nothing and really means NOTHING! I didn't think it was humanly possible to not think of anything. Obviously I am a Fletcher. So for the next 48 hours while my husband is drudged up I am going to cease the moment and enjoy every second. He can't go anywhere, do anything, and he likes talking right now (well until his throat starts hurting again)! Talking till your throat hurts he's a FLETCHER!

1 comment:

Mars said...

Ack! Now I'm outnumbered! Mike, come back - don't cross over to the other side!!!