Friday, August 28, 2009

Soccer Family

We are officially a soccer family!

When Andrea and I talked about putting the girls in soccer this year little did we know our whole family would be jumping in with both feet. We received an email letting us know they were in desperate need of coaches which lead to Greg being head Coach, Mike Asst Coach, and I was now the Team Mom! We know very little, close to NOTHING about soccer. Thank goodness Greg at least played the sport and he is doing a great job coaching. Despite the fact that we nervously laughed at the idea of Mike and I having any role at all on a soccer team we are REALLY LOVING IT! Besides, we get to hang out with the Moffat family multiple times a week - WHAT A BLAST! Here are a few pics of practice last night. I am sure this blog will be bombarded with photos from games in the weeks to come.

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

OH man, I love that picture of Kari and Ellie holding hands. Too cute!

Alyssa said...

Fun!! Will you send me your schedule so we can come to some games?!?

Matt said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Tell Melissa I said Congrats! We are so happy for her.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all your summer fun!