Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Miller Rockaway Beach Trip

This was our 4th trip to Rockaway with the Miller clan. It was so much fun. We got lots of rest and play time in. We made ice cream (tradition), had bonn fires, roasted marshmallow and made some pretty fantastic gourmet smores, played cards, and ate delicious food. I personally kicked Ivan and Michael's butts at badminton, I took them both on at the same time! We had typical Oregon coast weather, moments of rain and moments of sun. I think Michael's highlight was watching me attempt to stay dry as it dumped rain on us while crabbing. We were out on a Pier in the middle of a flippin' storm...and Michael could not understand why I was a tad bit cranky! I had my legs stuffed in a camping chair bag and was hiding under a blanket most of the time. But I did it, I sat out there for over an hour getting soaked so we could catch NOTHING! I do have to admit it was a blast. We all hit the Pier again the next morning same scenario however, better dressed and prepared for rain. Again, lots of laughs but NO CRAB! Thanks, Papa, Nana, Ivan, Melissa, Chloe, Justin, Michelle, and Viola for a wonderful vacation!

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Fun times! Cute pictures! I'm sooo glad you got your camera back! What a blessing! Love ya friend!