Monday, May 24, 2010

Lincoln City

The ladies of the house, Julie, Me, Maryann, and Mars. Thank you Julie for the delicious crapes and yummy muffin cookies! It was such a relaxing fun getaway.

It was so much fun to watch Ellie and Jaz run around connected at the hip all weekend. They had so much fun and I am proud to say they love their brothers and boy cousins and made sure to include them in the fun. However, they did walk around giving each other high fives saying, "Nature Girls" and "Flower Power" most of the day. It brought back very fond memories of the time I spent with my cousins on vacation as a little girl.

My dad toughed it out this weekend. I know he was in a lot more pain then he let anyone know, but he joined the fun as much as possible. He is still recovering from open heart surgery and all the yuck that comes with post-op. He really was a good sport. I am happy the kids remembered not to jump on Grandpa!

2 comments:

Pate Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Christine- look at the picture of you in the baseball hat- look at your smile, chin, the whole bottom half of your face really, then look at the picture on the side of your blog of Blake- I've always been so struck by his stunning eyes that I guess I never really focused on the lower half of his face :) he is so you!

william2233 said...

Very nice blog site from a children author of Concord, Ca.
Please visit my site

http://www.freewebs.com/william2233/index.htm