Monday, February 2, 2009

Lesson Learned

Most of you know that I had a major dental bill a little over a year ago. The horrible thing about it is that Michael and I had been doing the Dave Ramsey thing for a while and had paid off the same amount over two years that I was billed for my one visit. It was A LOT OF MONEY and I cried for days over the whole thing. I felt so horrible that I was bringing us back to square one. I learned my lesson that all dentists don't charge the same amount and that they often (not all but at least mine did) charge for unnecessary things. I have moved past the tears and mostly just cringe now when I think about that bill (that we recently paid off!!!!). So when Michael sent me this video today I BUSTED UP LAUGHING!!! This is SO true and SO funny. This will be Michael making my next appointment.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine... OPEN WIDE!!!!

Anonymous said...

That will be you, not me!! Have fun!!

Stephanie L. said...

That's awesome!! All 4 of us need dental work done (no insurance, of course), so I definitely took some notes. I'm sure the girls will do great with 'no extras!'

Wilson Family said...

Heehee! Too funny! I'm going to show that to Andy!