Friday, March 21, 2008

Anyone else in a dinner rut?

OK I know I am not the only one who feels like there are only 5 things to make for dinner sometimes. So ladies and gentlemen help me out. I have tried and failed at all those dinner idea email chains too many times to count. If you are in the same spot and want some good family friendly dinner ideas just shoot me an email or comment with your family’s favorite meals. Because this is my crazy idea (that may not work) I will start.

-spaghetti or noodles with white sauce and meat (Ellie's favorite)
-chicken enchiladas
-grilled cheese and turkey or ham
-Marlene’s awesome mexican lasagna

Hey maybe we can all get a couple more ideas to add to our dinner rotation. Oh, and Elizabeth you have to send me that recipe for the Italian dish you made us for dinner the other night. That is if you don’t mind me sharing it with my little world.

No comments: