Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ellie the Cook!

Ellie's Dinner Ellie made dinner last night. She did everything from spraying the pam in the pan, ripping the tortillas into pieces, and layering the enchilada filling and shells. Have you ever noticed that your kids eat more when a) they make it and b) they get to stay on the counter and eat dinner. It was so cute to see their faces when I handed them a bowl of food and let them stay on the counter!
How cute is this picture.
This was a proud mommy moment.
A doggy that Ellie drew, I was so impressed.
How cute are those feet!?!
Blake's new haircut!
He got the shave!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good job Ellie! Your kids are so cute. I love that your blog has so many pictures!

Mars said...

CUTE doggy - I love it. :)
Aunt Mars

Wilson Family said...

Wow, you are such a good blogger. So many fun posts! Wow, that's an amazing drawing - maybe she'll be an artist someday. =) I've never tried dinner on the counter, but I bet the boys would LOVE it, I'll give it a try and let you know....