Monday, February 4, 2008

Finaly we have a BLOG!

Finally, a Miller blog! We enjoy reading all your blogs so much, Michael and I thought it was time to start our own. Hmmmm....what should this momentous first post contain? PICTURES!!! Yes we all love pictures.

LAMP BOY
(yes the lamp was unpluged!)

Washin' Dishes
Too bad they were already clean!
Tough Man Blake
Hard Hat Solo
Dancing, dancing, dancing...
Say Cheese!
Mommy and Ellie's coffee/hot chocolate brake
yummy - cookies too
Come on Sis let's go for a ride!

I promise the rest of our posts will not be so random. Then again, I do random really well!

3 comments:

Tyson and Kate said...

Yay! So glad you're blogging. :)
We miss you guys! Can we play sometime soon?? Love you!

Mars said...

Yes!!! I knew you'd come around. I'm so happy you have a blog now.
Hey, do you have 3 kids or 2? :) So glad you're loving on my son so much while I'm gone. That makes me very happy.
Love you,
Mars

Wilson Family said...

Yippee! It will be fun to keep up with the Miller family!
=)