Monday, February 4, 2008

Northwest Snow Days...
Even if it only sticks to your mittens it's still FUN!
It's cold Aunt Christine!
I wish it would snow EVERY day Mom.
Hi Mom, this is GREAT!

Oh boy this coat doesn't cover my belly when I lay down.
What a rush I think I will do it some more!



Ellie's big girl bed is so cool and comfy.

Blue eyed cowboy - Yee Haa

"What, you think that's a lot of gold or something?"

Got my chocolate fix!

Good times with the tunnel (or "nunnle")

BIG HUGS!

More Dancing....well whatever this is...

Ok, all done....

where is my blanket?....

Who needs a bed we're done!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRUE BEAUTY:)

tim|helen|adia|kalanie|rilanna said...

wow! so fun.
those kids are adorable. love ellie's curly hair and beautiful eyes.
glad you have started this blog.
thanks for commenting on ours.
yes, life has been difficult but we are managing and everyday is getting better.
have a great evening.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so happy to add you to my list of blogs! Know that I will hound you if you don't keep up on it :) I expect at least one post a week!

When are you gonna come over anyway? Call me!

Kristi Smith said...

Christine! How cool to be able to see little glimpses into your life! Your kids are adorable (which I'm sure you already know). I'm looking forward to more entries.